Who we are
Our website address is: https://bitcoincasinofreespins.io/.
How this Policy functions?
The aim of this Policy is to outline how and when our website processes personal data that may be associated with you, as well as provide essential information about your statutory rights. Please note that this Policy does not supersede any existing contracts you may have with us or any data protection legislation that grants you rights. To learn more about specific topics, simply click on the corresponding section labeled on the Policy. This will redirect you to the relevant information you need.
Section 1 – Who has the responsibility to monitor your personal data?
BitcoinCasinoFreeSpins.io is mainly responsible for monitoring your personal information (Data Controller). A Data Controller is the company that decides the methods and goals of processing any personal data.
You ought to be aware that while we are mainly responsible for monitoring your personal data, information might be stored in databases that other companies might access. When they access your personal data all companies must comply with this Policy’s set standards.
Section 2 – Personal Data Processing
The types of personal information we may process about you include:
- Your name
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Personal preferences
Section 3 – Purposes and Timing of Personal Data Processing
At BitcoinCasinoFreeSpins.io, we collect data directly from you when you visit our sites or use our services. We process personal information for the following purposes:
- Sending promotional emails related to our products and services (refer to Section 6 for Direct Marketing)
- Evaluating data in our website’s databases and systems to enhance our user experience and provide improved services based on user preferences
- Targeting and improving ads on our site
- Registering you for any available community or forum to provide comments
- Exercising or meeting our legal rights and obligations
We only process personal information for the functions defined in Section 3 and when we are fully satisfied that:
- You have given your consent for us to use your information for that purpose, or
- Our usage of your personal information is required to support any “legitimate interests” that our business has (e.g., analytics across all datasets or improving our products) in a way that proportionally honors your privacy.
Section 4 – Sharing of Personal Data
Our website collaborates with various third-party companies to manage business operations and provide various services. From time to time, these third-party companies may need to access your personal information, including:
- Aweber Systems, Inc., the provider of our mailing application based in the USA, who is certified by Privacy Shield and processes personal data on our behalf.
- Automattic, Inc., our site’s plugin provider and host of WordPress.com based in the USA, who is Privacy Shield certified and processes personal data for us.
- Data processors or Service providers, such as cloud services, that handle your personal information as per our instructions.
- In case we are required to protect our security or interests or comply with legal obligations.
- In case of the purchase, sale, or re-organization of our assets or business, or if a third party acquires our assets, including prospective buyers or sellers.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that any third-party company that accesses your personal information is bound by the same level of data protection standards and confidentiality obligations as we are.
Section 5 – International Transfers
International Transfers refer to the transfer of personal information to a country outside of the European Union.
As mentioned in Section 4, our site may allow third-party companies located outside of the EU to access your personal information. We take all necessary measures to ensure that any international transfer of data is managed in a way that protects your interests and rights. If we receive a request for data from regulators or law enforcement, we carefully review it before disclosing any personal data.
You have the legal right to request more information about the safeguards we have in place to protect your personal information during international transfers. If you require additional information, please contact us using the details provided in Section 8.
Section 6 – Direct Marketing
We may use your personal information to send you direct marketing communications regarding our products and services, as well as those offered by our partners. These communications may include financial services, sports betting, and online casino topics, and may be in the form of targeted online ads or emails.
In certain situations, processing personal information for marketing purposes is based on our legitimate interests, as stated in Section 3. Customer consent is required by law.
You can refuse any future direct marketing at any time. You may contact us (Section 8) or use the opt-out link included in all direct marketing communications.
We take several steps to limit direct marketing to a level that is reasonable and proportionate, and to send communications that we believe would be relevant or interesting to you based on the data we have about you.
Section 7 – What is the duration for which personal information is retained?
We don’t hold onto your personal information any longer than we need to, based on the purposes stated in this policy (Section 3). However, there are cases where we need to retain personal data for a certain period of time, such as for legal, tax or accounting purposes.
To ensure that we don’t keep your personal data for longer than necessary, we have a clear data retention policy. When we no longer need your personal information, we will either securely delete it or make it anonymous.
Section 8 – What are your rights?
As a user, you have several personal rights concerning your information. For more details on each right, please refer to the table below.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us through email at [email protected].
You have the right to:
- Confirm if we are processing your personal information.
- Request a copy of your personal data.
- Obtain information about your personal information, such as how it is used, who it is disclosed to, if it is transferred outside the EU, how it is protected, how long it is kept, your rights, how to complain, where we obtained your data, and if any automated profiling or decision-making was performed (to the extent you did not provide this information in the Policy).
- Rectify inaccurate personal data.
- Erase personal data in specific situations, such as when it is no longer needed, when you withdraw your consent, or when it is unlawfully processed.
- Rectify inaccurate personal data.
- Restrict the use of personal information in certain situations.
- Obtain your personal information in a commonly used, structured, and machine-readable format, or request that it be transferred to another controller (in cases where processing is based on your consent or on performance of a contract).
- Object to the processing of personal information based on our site’s legitimate interests.
- Request information about any safeguards by which your personal information is transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We may need to verify the accuracy of your information before rectifying or erasing it. Additionally, there are certain situations where we are not required to comply with requests for erasure, such as when we need to comply with legal obligations or defend legal claims. Similarly, we may continue to use your personal information after a request for restriction in specific situations, such as to protect the rights of another legal person or to create, defend, or exercise legal claims.
We utilize cookies on our website to provide you with a broad range of functions, make your browsing experience more comfortable and convenient, and recognize your preferences. Cookies refer to tiny files or data that a website saves on your computer/device when you visit it. They allow the website to store your actions and preferences for a specific period, eliminating the need to re-enter them each time you visit or browse pages.
Certain cookies are needed only for the duration of your website session, while others are stored for longer periods, such as allowing our site to recognize people later when they visit and access their saved settings. There are also cookies used for communication within our company group, which are deleted when you finish browsing.
Cookies can be placed by our site, our website’s operator, or third-party websites or organizations, such as web analytics tools. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service that utilizes cookies to identify how often certain sections of our site are used and to learn preferences. Google might transfer this data to various third parties when the law requires it or when third parties must process this data for Google.
In addition to Google Analytics, we use other common cookies such as Facebook Pixel, One Signal, and VWO. These cookies help us measure, optimize, and deliver customized notifications and ad campaigns on social media platforms.
Overall, cookies allow us to provide you with a better browsing experience and improve our website’s performance. However, you have the option to manage or delete cookies according to your preferences.